About Friday Forward
Inspiration to build capacity.
A few years back, I decided to e-mail my Acceleration Partners team each Friday morning with a leadership theme, quote and related tip/article around personal growth. The response was overwhelmingly positive and employees told me they looked forward to it each Friday and “forwarded” it regularly to family and friends.
I decided to share the notes more broadly and Friday Forward was born. Today, thanks largely to word of mouth, Friday Forward reaches over 100,000 people in fifty countries on six continents through e-mail, company intranets and Slack channels.
Please feel free to share Friday Forward with your own teams. I’d welcome your feedback anytime.
Friday Forward In The News
- A CEO looking to connect his 30 remote employees stumbled across a strategy that now helps him reach 100,000 people in 50 countries around the world (Business Insider)
- How a CEO’s Inspirational E-mails Got a Worldwide Following (Boston Globe)
- The 6 Email Newsletters That Will Help You Build Leadership Skills (Forbes)
- This Is the Only Newsletter I Always Read. Here’s Why (Inc)
- In Pursuit Of: Harnessing Your Full Capacity (Birchbox)
- How a weekly email changed the way I lead (Predictive Index)
- Passing along positivity with the Friday Forward (Metro)
- This CEO Writes an Inspirational Email to His Employees Every Friday–and the Internet Seriously Loves It (Inc)
- How One Weekly E-mail Can Change Everything (The Manila Folder)